Our fibre connectivity service delivers dedicated site-to-site fibre connectivity between two locations. The locations could be customer sites, data centres or carrier PoPs.
So whether you require scalable connectivity between your Head Office and a disaster recovery site, a low latency connection to a data centre or a secure connection between key locations, a dedicated fibre-based service is guaranteed to meet your needs.
Our services allow customers to exploit the full potential of fibre, and can be presented as dark fibre for you to manage and add equipment according to your own requirements, or as a fully managed network service based on a dedicated fibre.
- Scalability – we offer virtually unlimited bandwidth to cater for your every need through our fibre infrastructure which is capable of supporting the latest high capacity DWDM systems
- Low latency for time critical applications – by keeping splices to a minimum and avoiding unnecessary use of connectors, we can offer exceptionally low levels of latency
- Lower total cost of ownership – our costs are decoupled from capacity so that our clients don’t suffer dramatic increases in cost as their business grows. Typically our customers achieve 30% savings over three years
- Highest levels of security – our network does not follow routes traditionally used by alternative fibre providers, giving unique routes that are more protected from day-to-day disruption
- Flexible control options – whether you fully manage your dark fibre point-to-point, or procure a managed service with the option to add waves as and when your business dictates, we can deliver exactly what you want, how you want it
- Reliability – the Geo network availability is typically 99.9999%
What our clients say
Geo offered us a really compelling solution. They provide us with a dedicated pair of fibres, over which we currently run a 10 GB/second connection, however we could easily raise that to 50 GB/second should the business require it. We’re essentially future proofed and can massively increase our capacity with relatively little disruption thanks to Geo’s fibre.
Tim Hyman, IT Director at international law firm Taylor Wessing
Who can I talk to?
Want to find out what more we can do for you? Please email our fibre connectivity specialist team who will be delighted to help you.
Our products in action
Discover how our clients have implemented Geo Fibre Connectivity solutions, and some of the benefits that they have been experiencing.