Data centre connectivity
There are many reasons why you may need to connect to a data centre:
- You might be opening new offices that require links to your existing hosting sites
- You may have merged with another company and need to connect to their data centres
- You might need high speed links to host a disaster recovery solution
- Or perhaps, through sheer volume of site-to-site traffic, you want an upgrade to avoid bottlenecks
The Geo difference
Whatever your requirement, Geo has an optical networking solution to help you.
With over 3,000kms of national fibre network, getting you where you want to be is second nature to Geo. Getting you there securely, reliably, cost-effectively and with expert in-life support is what makes us different.
Let’s start with our UK footprint. Geo has the newest, most reliable secure, national fibre asset in the UK. It is highly secure, tracking the national gas pipeline and buried deep in London’s sewers. No legacies, no middlemen, just pure, dedicated fibre – and our no-sharing approach means that you have it all to yourself.
Secondly, we have unrivalled access into UK data centres. Our experienced planning and network teams know the optimum fibre routes, distances and bespoke solutions for requirements like diversity and low latency.
Finally, our expert implementation and in-life support teams ensure your projects are delivered the way you want them. And once they’re delivered we also assign you a dedicated customer service agent to conduct regular service reviews and assist you in any further connectivity or network business objectives.
Why choose Geo for data centre connectivity?
- High speed data link between sites
- Capacity to provide back-office support
- Ability to easily increase bandwidth as and when you require
- Improved reliability and security
- Instant back-up for disaster recovery and home working
- In-life support from your Geo customer service manager
What our clients say
We selected Geo because of their unique route which allowed us to bypass London, thus reducing costs and distances to our new data centre. Geo’s dedicated fibre will also allow us to seamlessly extend our high quality service, including full racks, secure cages and private suites to our Buckinghamshire site.
Matthew Munsen, Technical Director at BlueSquare
Geo connects to over 40 data centres and telehouses.
Our network is over 3000km and it is always growing. To see a current list of all the sites we connect to please click here.
Who do I talk to?
For more information, email our datacentre connectivity expert Tanya Passi who will be delighted to help.