Dedicated, not shared, tracking gas pipelines and deep within the sewers
Geo’s network is exceptionally secure due to the following:
- Its unique routing within London sewer network and nationally following gas pipelines
- The Remote Fibre Test System (RFTS) used which monitors 1 of the 12 fibres in each duct tube on our national network
- The securely locked down chambers
- Proactive route checks. Consequently Geo’s network is used for a variety of very security sensitive Governmental departments and private sector businesses
The London network uses the capital’s sewer system, deep below the streets of London. This gives it a number of unique advantages:
- Physically diverse from all other suppliers – so even if it’s serving the same road as your other networks, it will definitely not be running through the same trench
- Security and reliability are very high as the likelihood of being dug up or intercepted is very significantly reduced
Geo has worked extensively with clients requiring secure networks carrying up to ‘Restricted’ classification. Geo has provided layer 1 solutions which are consistent with overall ISO 9001, IT InfoSec and CESG requirements.
Geo is unique in that we walk and audit the entire route of our network on an annual basis. This proactive preventative maintenance includes opening all chambers and checking the security lids and locks are in place and working correctly.
Geo will ensure that any third party fibre sections will be also be subject to the maximum preventative maintenance regime possible including random audits of route and access.
For more information contact us and we will be delighted to help.