The broadcast landscape is changing, which is driving pressures on new sources of revenue.
Whether you are a broadcaster, CDN, service provider or systems integrator, our cost model works with you as you grow. It’s time to put your legacy infrastructure behind you.
Organisations such as ITV, EdgeCast, BBC, Teracom, TVT and News International already use our comprehensive fibre network. Spanning 3,000km nationally and around London, our infrastructure reaches out to all major media hubs including MediaCityUK and Dublin.
Geo fibre puts you firmly in control of your future:
• React with agility – a model that enables rapid speed to market for new channels and platforms
• Lowers the cost of ownership – fibre scalability: capacity increases are decoupled from costs
• Provides a future-proofed solution – platform built to cope with aggressive growth targets
• Assures business continuity – guaranteed secure, diverse, 100% metal-free routes to ensure maximum availability
• Provides peace of mind – Geo is a safe partner; profitable and debt-free
Our network performance is unparalleled, and our dedicated fibre proposition is perfectly positioned for today’s media and broadcast demands.
What our clients say
Selecting Geo was a straight forward choice as its dedicated fibre proposition means that we have a virtually unlimited reserve of bandwidth that we can scale up as and when our business dictates.
Paul Dale, CTO, ITV
To find out more please contact Will Pitt, our dedicated sales director for media and broadcast who would be happy to help you.